Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Snow Day!!

Today was a snow day for T and K.  They eventually convinced me to go outside and play even though it was super cold outside.  I lasted about two whole minutes before retreating back inside.  They worked hard moving some snow around and then decided that it was very cold too and they needed some hot chocolate!  






The joy of a snow day besides getting to play in the snow and drink hot chocolate is that we treat it like a weekend day.  This means video game time!  This morning I listened to K and T try to turn on the t.v. to get started by shouting out spells. I thought it was cute that they had a wand and kept trying different ways to use the wand while shouting out spells.  T eventually gave up and just asked me to help him turn on the tv. 





No comments: